Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 22.. a little late

Well i know I'm a few days late with this...However you can understand we can get a little busy. The craziest thought is that in about 13 weeks or so we are going to have three little ones joining our family. We are getting more ready every day. As you can see from recent post the nursery is coming together and the closet is getting full of clothes. Again I can not thank enough all the love and support we have received from family and friends. We are truly blessed.
I think Amber may go crazy on bed rest. There is only so much TV and DVDs one can watch. I try to get her out of the house for a little bit every few days, even if its just for a couple hours. So this weekend we are making our next big purchase, our triple stroller, yes this thing will be both a blessing and a curse. I haven't seen/read/heard from a triplet family that doesn't say they cant live without this. However on the flip side, this thing attracts people like a moth to flames.. I sure we will join the rest of the triplet family's out there with stories of dumb comments of the day.

I've thought about printing up T-shirts or business cards to answer all the common questions we are already getting and I'm sure will increase 10 fold once the three little ones are here. If you are all lucky I will post that this weekend for a little fun if I have more then a few minuets to sit at the computer. However its now breakfast time and we all need to eat.

So here are some new photos and I will be back....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber: Katie Anne wants to know if you ate a watermelon since leaving school!

All the children miss you!

xo,
Diane and Katie Anne