Well I have a little time while the babies sleep. So we went out for awhile this morning. We ended up going to the consignment sale for our twins and triplets group. That was interesting. The members working the sale were great, it was the other people there that were crazy. I just love the points and stares. My favorite comment is "better you then me", well thank you I think so too.
So after that we went over to North Hills (it's an outdoor shopping area). They have a small farmers market on Saturdays. While there two people tried to take pictures of the babies. Are you kidding me. Do you walk up to any other mother with one baby and ask to take a picture of them. No way, they would think you were some creep. Same goes for us. As usual the same comments. The best and new one today was being compared to a two legged dog. What that means I have no clue. I swear people talk before thinking.
Quilts for college
5 weeks ago




1 comment:
people are total weirdos. I only have one baby, but random people like to talk to her and try to tickle her. seriously...what the heck?
Post a Comment