Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dinner with Bobby Flay

Ok not really.... However we like to think of it that way :) So for the first time in I really don't know how long.. Amber and I went out on a date... that's right no triple stroller, no backpack full of diapers, no bottles, no getting stopped every five feet with the question, "are those triplets??"

Thanks to some wonderful and brave friends we were able to go out to the NC state fair and as a added bonus I had got tickets to see Bobby Flay do a cooking show. At first it was a little weird, felt like we forgot something... :) However we had a blast.. Ate a lot of good food....Mmmm Funnel Cakes and deep fried snickers... We had a great time watching Bobby Flay. We were a little bummed that he didn't stick around to do autographs but it was still a fun show.

So thanks again to Jenn and Ann for watching the kids and allowing us to escape for a few hours...





No comments: