Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moving,,,freinds,,,cute photos... and more

Ok so its been a little while since we wrote... So of you may now we had to move from house due to problem the landlord was having with his bank and we needed to know that we were going to have a roof over our head...

So thanks to alot of good friends we were able to pack up and move to our new house... We are back up in north raleigh close to work, church and our friends... Once we get unpacked...which may take a little while we may try to have a little housewarming party...

As I mentioned, we would not have been able to move if it wasnt for so many good friends... A special thanks to Jenn for really taking charge and putting it all together....

So all the kids are doing good... They must be going though a growth spurt because all they want to do is eat and eat.... I hope this ends soon...

Well its back to upacking for a bit while everyone is actually down for a nap

I will try to come back and post some photos later today

No comments: