Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pittsburgh Trip..

Well we are back from our first trip to Pittsburgh with the babies. We all had a great time. We got to spend time with family and Jamison got to attend his first Steelers game. All the babies got to experience their first snow and where their winter hats.
Ruari and Grandma, what a cutie.
Oh Emma, was not so sure of her hat. But I love it.

Declan likes to dress like his papa. Thanks for the hat papa.

They are getting bigger everyday. They don't even look like the same babies that we brought home from the hospital. A quick weight update Declan is now 14 lbs. 11 oz. Emma our peanut is 13 lbs. 2 oz. Ruari is 14 lbs. 2 oz. Our family was so happy to get to meet the trips. Well I have more picture when I get I change to download then I will post them . If you have any picurtes you want to share let me know.

No comments: