Monday, February 9, 2009

A Dad's view at 7 months

As I sit here early this morning,really early, with 2 of 3 at my feet I have to say this has been an amazing journary so far. Yes it has been hard, some days near impossible, however I would not trade a single second for anything in the world.

Watching these 3 little people grew and and develop everyday is such a joy. Yes there have been ups and downs and a lot of sleepless nights however the rewards of the smiles and laughs make it worth while.

Being the father of a son and two daughther has given me the best of all worlds. I can only imagine what lies ahead but Amber and I are looking foward to every moment. Time is moving so fast. Next thing we know we are going to have 3 little birthday cakes set up for them to enjoy.

The love that I have for our 3 children is the most amazing feeling. The smiles and laughs, the bottles the dirty dipears, the carsearts the storllers, the Baby Einstien, the naps, the milestones, the doctoros appointments. Everyday brings new challenges, new adventures and new rewards.

We continue to be so grateful to everyone out there who have been or become part of their lives, we are really lucky to have such great family and friends. This whole journary has also showed us what friendship really is and has opened our eyes to what is really important in the world.

Besides the love of my children, I have rediscovered the love have for my wife. She is truly amazing. She is my best friends, and is able to keep this crazy roller coaster on track when I'm pretty sure and I would have lost my mind. Ever since we first started on this journary Last December I have just watched how strong she really is. Even though some days she thinks she isn't. I realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing partner in all of this. :)

I know we are only in the early stages of this lifelong adventure and I cant wait to see what happens next. We will contine to share with you all the adventures and joys of our three ring circus.

No comments: