
Our life is like circus at times. It's an art of juggling babies and life and work. At times it can be totally overwhelming for me. Now that I spend most of my time with the babies it has become ridiculous to try and keep them out of everything. As you can see this is what life has become for us. One is eating movies, one has taken off his sock and is sticking it into his mouth, the other one is spitting up all over the play mat. Our three have become great at getting around by rolling or scooting.
Ruari rolled half way across the room to get to this put. That would be
Ruari getting into the Baby Einstein videos. Now if she could just put the movie in by herself. That was be

fore and here is after...

Welcome to my animal cage. Hehe it keeps the wild things in and the wilder things (our dogs) out. This is our superyard. It has been a heaven sent in just the two days we have had it. If you don't have one you need to get one.
2 comments:
Your post has reminded me of what I get to look forward to in the upcoming weeks and months. Mine are on the verge of learning to scoot so I guess I better watch out! That superyard looks great and corrals the kiddos nicely. Your trio are so stinkin' cute and I love the new blog look just in time for St. Patty's Day. :)
Oh yeah the super gate is wonderful!! Your kids are just so cute!!
Post a Comment