St. Patrick's Day has not been kind to us at all this year. I have a misrible cold that is making it real hard to care for the babies. Declan is now also sick. The poor thing is got this horrible runny nose. He was up most of the night. I think we have to take him to the doctors tomorrow. Ruari cut her finger on something, who knows what and took a nice piece of skin out of her finger tip. Mine you band aid and 8 1/2 month old don't got well together. I've tried the sock trick but she keeps chewing on that. I put her down for her nap this morning and heard her crying, so I went up stair to see what was going on. She had blood drops all over her crib. On the slats of the crib, the bumper, her blanket, and the bumper too. Thank god Jamison is a paramedic, I just about can't take the whole blood thing. So I'm keeping an eye on both Declan and Ruari right now. I'm just hoping Declan's cold don't turn into RSV.
In other things going on today my Grandmother, was very sick about two months ago. They found out that she had cancer. Today my Grandmother had taken the turn for the worse. She is at home where she and the family wanted her. They are not expecting her to make in through the night. I can't tell you how much she will be missed. I'm so glad that she was able to see the babies a few times over the last year. We were able to make the trip a little over a month ago. We got lots of picture with her and that babies. She will always be with us for her and Ruari share the same middle name. She said she will miss her little Ruari Jane.

1 comment:
I hope peace for your grandmother, declan well and ruari well also! I hope the rest of your day and tomorrow goes better.
Post a Comment