Just a quick update, my Grandmother passed away very early this morning. We will be packing up the kids and heading home to Pittsburgh tomorrow. My grandmother was a strong women who just finally gave up after a very short battle with cancer. She was the mother of 10 children, grandmother to, too many to count and great grandmother. She will be missed. But so glad that we were able to share our children with her for just a little while.
3 comments:
I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved grandmother and the great-grandmother to your sweet babies. I'm so glad she got a chance to know them. I'm sure it brought her great comfort during these difficult few months.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Have a safe trip.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you have a good trip & that your family will bring you comfort during this rough time.
Post a Comment