Well we have been so very luck this year. The kids have only been sick twice. Well they are know sick again. I guess there is a virus going around. Well Declan had to first and passed it on to the girls. We have to take Dec to the doctors to find out why he seemed so tired and had suck a high fever. Turns out the virus causes a nasty sore throat and a fever. And three of the babies did get weighted, Declan and Ruari are 20 lbs 7 ozs, Emma is 18 lbs 10 ozs. The very good part of all of this is it should only last a few days. I highly now recommend a shopping cart cover. I'm sure that is how Dec got it. We haven't had them around other kids. So walmart shopping cart is my suspect.
On a good note we got everyone a pair of shoes. We went to stride rite we walking/crawling shoes. With one walker I want them to get used to wearing shoes. They look so darn cute it there new shoes. All three of them wear a different size. We will be able to get our money out of the the girls shoes, as Emma can wear Ruari's shoes when she grows out of hers. I will have to take a picture of them in them.
Quilts for college
5 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment