Of course the highlight of the day was birthday cake time. Declan sure has a sweet tooth he dug right in and I'm sure if we didn't pull the cake away he would have ate the whole 4 inch round. Ruari of course got more cake in her hair and her legs and her back, but she had fun. Emma as always a lady just started out with two fingers in her cake until she realized how yummy it was and started putting fist fulls in her mouth.
Again, Amber and I wanted to thank our Raleigh Family, Without you all we would not be where we are. Actually I'm sure both of us would be in the Lonny bin at this point. The love, caring and support for our family has been amazing. I know Declan, Emma and Ruari are so lucky to have so many people that care and love them. 





1 comment:
I'm glad the babies had such a good time. Those cakes look amazing, btw. No wonder Declan dug right in! I can't wait until our party!
Post a Comment