Well we have made it to 12 weeks with our new baby. So far its been pretty easy. I'm still tried but who wouldn't be with 1 year old triplets and a new baby on the way. I got to see my new little bug yesterday, he/she is doing great. I can't wait to find out what we are having. This will help Jamison and I to even start thinking about names. We never really planned for this and with that gave away or sold a lot of our baby stuff. I still have lots of clothes although is will be the wrong season. Our infant car seats are gone too. Oh well..
Ruari also would like to type something too. lksajlajwoiebn, they love to touch the keys of the computer. Well our monkeys refuse to sleep anymore and I'm about to go crazy!!! They don't sleep at night, they don't want to take naps needless to say we don't sleep either. Our Dr. at their one year told us to try crying it out. I guess its the Ferber method, the cry for 5 minutes then our go in and tell them its ok and continue to leave them for longer time periods. Well our monkeys just get more pissed off every time you come in then leave. So it doesn't work for us. Jamison and I are both at a loss for what to do next.
The end: 18 years, 8 months
4 days ago




4 comments:
Our kids are going through a nap strike right now so maybe it is the age. We did let them cry it out when they were about 7 months and we haven't had any problems at night since (besides sickies and teething). I hope you get sleep soon!
I found the "check on them" method to be really tough on me as well as them. I'm more in favor of "extinction" - just let them cry. If one child is particularly difficult you can consider moving the "good" sleeper(s) to another room - we did that with Penny and reunited them thereafter.
I hope you get sleep soon. I really don't have any advice. I know that their are other ways to sleep train them to sleep, maybe go to the library and check out what the books say.
We don't have multiples but w/ Christopher we let him cry it out and here lately Hailey(5 months) hasn't been wanting to sleep and I let her cry for 15 min, and she is rarely still crying at about the 11-12 min mark. Also we always play music in their rooms when it is bed time, we use the Fisher Price star. It projects lights on the ceiling to look at and has lullabies, classical, and nature sounds to choose from w/ different volume and length settings. It really seems to help, we got them at Target. Hope you sleep soon!!
Post a Comment