As many of you know we are expecting baby number 4. This is our surprise baby. Everything has been going well so far. In no way is it like the pregnancy with the triplets. I'm not very sick at all. I have my moments, but not to bad. I'm also showing earlier, but I believe in is do to lack of stomach muscles. I will update as we go along.
We have also chosen to unblock our blog as of right now. We believe the problem has been taken care of.
The end: 18 years, 8 months
1 day ago




3 comments:
How wonderful - I know you guys will do great with another kid! My husband and I have been trying for No 3 for a while without luck. If you do re-block please add me if you want (mommy.bostonlaw.esq@gmail.com). Cheers, Mommy, Esq.
congratulations on your little surprise!
Congratulations! I love surprises! My twins are a similar age to yours...we would like to start trying soon, too. Although, actually starting again scares the bagebees out of me!
Post a Comment