Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some old pictures.

I have finally gotten around to downloading older photos from our camera on to the computer. They include first haircut and the 4th of July.

Here we are at the beach waiting for the fire works to begin. I can't tell you want a great time we all had. Ruari was asleep up until right before the fireworks started.


Here is Ruari's before and after picture. She didn't really want to sit still and ended up with a not so even cut. But still she looks cute.




Emma sat in my lap while she had her hair cut. She did very well she had an over all trim. She really needed a cut she was starting to develop a mullet.



On a quick side note today I have made it into my second trimester. It looks like lucky number 13, I'm 13 weeks today and the kids are now 13 months old. They are growing and changing every day.




No comments: