Friday, August 7, 2009

Entertainment for all.

Declan, Emma, and Ruari have started to entertain themselves now. They other day I heard this funny noise. I walk into that dinning room and that three of that are laughing at each other. No reason to bother them. I didn't even want get the camera because they were having such a great time. These are the thing that make me happy. For me it has always been the little things. The little things like Declan now finally talking. His new word is mama! Ruari has also started to pick it up from him. Are house is no longer a quiet place. There is always lots of talking, screaming, and laughing. I do get a few quiet moments here and there when the take their naps.

In other news Jamison and I were able to see our new love bug on Wednesday. Love bug was moving and stretching. We got a few ultrasound picture to take home with us. We are looking forward to finding out what we will be adding to our wild and crazy family. Stay tuned I will be adding a post very soon about the new project I have been working on.

1 comment:

MDtripmom said...

Mine do this too ALL THE TIME! So cute! Glad to hear that your new little "bug" is growing well.