Thursday, September 3, 2009

End Of Summer Blog Giveaway.

Welcome Everyone, I'm happy to announce our very first giveaway. We will be participating with the Multiples and More Blog for their End of Summer Giveaway party.

I found this great seller on Etsy, who doesn't love Etsy? Anyway Jamison and I are happy to offer you either a Crayon Wallet for the kids, or a Designer Carryall for you. Please stop by the site and pick your favorite design. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6313349
To Enter:
1)Leave a comment on our blog about which one is your favorite.
2) For another Entry become a follower. (Leave another comment that you are a follower.)
The Giveaway with start today and end Friday at 11:59 pm EST, Make sure you enter to win. Thanks Everyone for stopping by.

46 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm already a follower!! jdelight

Jamie said...

I think my favorites are the carryalls...especially the Martini Dot Pink one! Great give-away.

becki777 said...

I follow your blog through Google Reader. I love Etsy! My favorite item in her shop is the 2d Zoo Crayon wallet http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28723622

my email is becki777 at juno dot com

April said...

I love th carry all! So designerly cute :)... is dsignerly a word? :P

Jessica said...

I love both, but have never seen the crayon holder, so that has to be my favorite! What a great idea! I have you on my google reader, but can become a follower too!

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway - I love Etsy! I would have to choose the crayon carryall - Groovy Guitars. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for a long time, but I'm now officially a follower.

E. Merritt said...

I'm already a follower. Great items- I like the Clutch FALLING LEAVES On the go Daily Organizer.

EmpwrElliek said...

i'm a follower!!:)

EmpwrElliek said...

Designer Carryall Clutch BLACK DAMASK On the go Daily Organizer

LOVE THIS ONE!!

Unknown said...

My favorite Amy Butler pattern is Wallflower, so I LOVE the Sage Wallflower Designer Carryall.

Unknown said...

I'm a follower now! Love the froggyness of your blog!

Bentley Boutique said...

Wow, so hard to decide. I think I like the BLACK DAMASK one that you have pictured the best.

Come check out my necklace giveaway:)

Gretchen said...

I'm a follower, I have been for a while now!

Gretchen said...

My favorite is Designer Carryall Clutch BLACK DAMASK On the go Daily Organizer. Awesome give-a-way!!! I love all of them! I've never seen a lot of them... awesome!

Gretchen said...

I can't believe the difference between the size from when you were pregnant with the triplets to being pregnant with one! You are so cute when your pregnant. I bet this one is easier to carry though!

heather said...

i love the crayone holder, that's the cutest idea. i was a follower before and then i drifted away because i was locked out.... but now i'm back!

heather said...

i think i like the lil princess one the best.... i've never even heard of etsy. they have some pretty cool stuff

debi9kids said...

OH! I LOVE this! Very cute and you have beautiful babies :)

Glad you are in this give-away so that I was able to find your blog :)
Just became a follower and am heading over to join your blog frog too ;)

Tobi said...

Designer Carryall Clutch PANACHE PAISLEY On the go Daily Organizer

I love this!

Tobi said...

And I just became a follower (tobirhae).

trr8203 from multiple mamas

monica said...

The boys would love the guitar one!

Heather said...

I love the Kitty Cat one! Great giveaway.

Heather said...

I'm also a follower now too!

The Nanny said...

Oh, this is so cool! Thank you! My favorite is this one:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30300601

The Nanny said...

Also, I follow you using Bloglines--I can send you a screen shot if you want proof! Just let me know :)

theonlinenanny@gmail.com

Sara said...

I'm going to have to go with the Owlies Carryall - I always pick something for the kids, but that is just TOO cute!

Sara said...

Oh, and I'm becoming a follower right now!

Helen said...

Oh I love the Purple Blooms Carryall! So cute!

Helen said...

New follower!

Taryn said...

I love the Groovy guitar crayon wallet!! So awesome! Love the idea also!

Taryn said...

I am also a follower!

waymom said...

Christopher would love the "Dig it" pattern crayon wallet, and it would make a great stocking stuffer :)

waymom said...

I am a follower now :)

Stephanie said...

My favorite is the Teacher's Pet Carryall! And now that I had to set up a Google acct, I am becoming a follower too!

Lindsi B said...

are you kidding??? these are SO cute!

Lindsi B said...

I already follow your blog
I love the Children's Coloring Crayon Wallet 2D ZOO Crayon Wallet

Bombtastic Belle said...

I love the crayon carryall :)
eod_army_wife04@yahoo.com

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

wow! How do you gals have time to browse Etsy? I love the Aqua Seahorse CarryAll Clutch!

Deanna said...

That caryall is great! Perfect for organizing all the notes and appointments of a busy MoM!

Donna said...

Yay!! I love the Mom organizer - adorable!!

Annie said...

My favorite is Crayon Wallet Hip trendy toddler travel LIL PRINCESS Crayons and book Included. My girls will love it.

Annie said...

I became a follower

PS: I have a giveaway on my blog if you interested

Jenn said...

Love the carryall!

Angela said...

I love the designer carryall.

Angela said...

I'm already a follower.