
I love this it is so easy and quick for those of us who may not have much time to bake. These don't last long when I do make them.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut butter Cookies
2 cups sugar
1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups oats
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except peanut butter and oats and cook over medium heat.
Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and oats.
Spoon out quickly onto wax paper or aluminum foil.
Cookies will harden as they set. I like to sick them in the refrigerator to help them set up.

I did borrow this image from browneyedbaker.com




5 comments:
I love No Bake Cookies!!
Stopping by from Multiples and More :)
I make those too and LOVE them! I end up eating them out of the pot, literally. :)
Here from M and More... I am 31 weeks with triplets today. Cannot wait to learn more about your trio!
YUM! They sound delicious! Will have to try these.
Wow what a cool receipe! Thanks for sharing!
I like to leave the cocoa out and replace the white sugar with brown sugar and then you have peanut butter no bakes. Add some orange food coloring and then make some chocolate ones also and you will have black and orange cookies for Halloween.
Post a Comment