Sunday, October 18, 2009

Question of the week the top 5 items that every parent of multiples needs.



I think this is a great question. Excepting MOM's ask it all the time. So here are our Top 5 List.

1. A formula mix pitcher. Mix all the formula you need for the day. It saves time and when you can't even remember what your name it is a life saver.

2. Swaddle blankets. Some days it was the only thing that would get them to sleep.

3. Burp clothes or wash clothes. Our kids had reflux and spit up a lot. It saved my clothes and theirs.

4. A good swing and or bouncer. We had two of each. Make sure you have lots of batteries to go with them.

5. Help you can never have to much. Even if they just bring food over. It was a life saver when I would sit down and say wow have I eaten today, but to tired to care.. Then someone brings over food and cuddles with a baby. Heaven just heaven.

1 comment:

E. Merritt said...

I could've wrote this list. Oh, yes the trusty pitcher for formula and a million bibs and burp clothes. Gotta love having multiples.