Well I have made it to 30 weeks today. And in a few more day the trio will be 17 months old. How crazy is that! I still can't believe we are doing this. Some days are better then others. I'm not longer giving the kids baths because it has become just to much for me to do by myself. I'm still doing just about everything else. I have learned lately that I do have to take things a little slower. If I don't take it slow then I end up have braxton hicks contractions.
The kids have become very needed and really like to hang on or sit with me at all times of the day. Which I love them but at the same time it really hurts me because I'm very round in the middle. We are all adjusting and I have no clue what is ahead for us. I think that is the scaryest part sometimes.
Declan, Emma, and Ruari are doing so well these days. I can't believe how big they get everyday. Ruari has a whole vocabulary that she uses. She has also picked up even more signs. Emma and Declan are doing well with their words too. They each have a few. Declan is having some trouble with his speech so he will start seeing a speech therapist every other week. Well it is almost time to start getting ready for bed so I'm going to cut it here for now. But I'm going to try and update more tomorrow or the next day.
The end: 18 years, 8 months
1 day ago




2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel about the braxton hicks...you do too much, something that was so small before just brings them on like crazy! And all of them wanting to sit with you, man is that getting tough! Its getting harder, but we will get through it! Good luck!
I remember my son would have to sit to one side b/c I couldn't rock him anymore on my lap. I can't imagine how hard it must be with THREE little ones and being pregnant!
Post a Comment