Here my picture with the triplets at about 28 weeks.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow! almost a mirror image of us! Married in August 06.
Our 3 girls were born in july 08, and now we have a "surprise" baby coming januaryish 2010.
I almost laugh when people ask, "How do you do it?".
Or they say, "You must be crazy!"
One child at a time must be a breeze.
I'm not sure triplets are all that hard as long as both parents are parents. Granted we have a superb family support system. It would be a bit harder without all the family support.
Now when you add the extra baby into the mix, things MIGHT get crazy.
I'm going to wish us both luck. I think we may need it with four children under two years of age.
We are the parents of now 4 beautiful children. Our triplets were born in June 2008 and recently welcomed their little sister Piper in January. We never expecting that we would be blessed with 4 wonderful children. Follow our life with 4 kids under 2.
2 comments:
wow! almost a mirror image of us! Married in August 06.
Our 3 girls were born in july 08, and now we have a "surprise" baby coming januaryish 2010.
I almost laugh when people ask, "How do you do it?".
Or they say, "You must be crazy!"
One child at a time must be a breeze.
I'm not sure triplets are all that hard as long as both parents are parents. Granted we have a superb family support system. It would be a bit harder without all the family support.
Now when you add the extra baby into the mix, things MIGHT get crazy.
I'm going to wish us both luck. I think we may need it with four children under two years of age.
Happy baby Raising!
JJ-
johnsontripletgirls
You looks fantastic.
Post a Comment