So we are writing live from the Hospital L&D. Poor Amber has been sick most of the day, some kind of out of left field stomach bug. We will spare you the details but it lead to some pretty regular contractions. So after a quick phone call it was off to L&D for fluid and meds. Hopefully we wont be here all day. Thanks to Grandma and Amber's aunt for pulling what looks to be an all night babysitting duty.
I tried to convince Amber to let me take some photos of her in her newest hospital gown but that was vetoed.. I'm sure Amber will post later on tomorrow to give her version of this little adventure.
If any major changes happen I'm sure I will repost a new entry........Oh and may one gripe on the night. What kind of Women's Hospital closes there cafeteria at 3pm???? really???
Quilts for college
5 weeks ago




1 comment:
Good luck to you guys! We welcomed our baby boy on Jan. 11th. It was a huge change! The kids are taking well to him for the most part. It is just so hard to be in recovery and take care of all of them! Hope you have help lined up! Enjoy your sleep now! I miss it! I will be checking back to see when you have your newest addition! Hang in there!
Post a Comment