Monday, March 1, 2010

One month old

Well our little Piper is now a month old. I can't believe how quick it has gone by. I know we have been slacking on our blog, but I'm sure you understand why. It has been a lot of work keep three toddlers busy and taking care of a new baby. I can happily say that the triplets are in love with their new sister. All three of them love to give her kisses and hugs.


Declan, Emma, and Ruari are getting so big and are changing so much. Ruari is our talker and picks up new words like no one else. Emma, still our peanut of the group loves to play with her little people. She is also a talker but it is her own language. Declan is still our climber of the group. He love to climb on anything, even getting out of his crib. Declan is doing better everyday with his speech. We are all looking forward to spring and not being trapped in the house anymore.

Daddy and his girls

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

So cute! Congratulations on your beautiful family, Jamison!