As we near our second birthday we do new and exciting things everyday. Yesterday Ruari put her first sentence together! We had take the kids out to lunch with Grandma for her birthday. Ruari want to get out of her high chair and see Emma. Ruari walked over to her and said, here you go Mimi. We call Emma, Emmie and Ruari kind of turned her name into Mimi.
The three of them have become so cute together. I will say that poor Declan gets left out a lot because the girls love to play together. I feel bad for him sometimes that he is our only boy. Declan will always be Mommy's little man. As they get older they seem to depend on each other more. I guess you never really understand the bond that mulitples have unless you are one yourself.
Quilts for college
5 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment