Wow... So Im sitting here and looking around the internet and looking at my up coming events...
We go in for our first ultrasound next week. I mean its all real exciting.. but its all real. Dont get me wrong I cant be any happier.
So the next thing i see Im looking on the hospital website and it says we need to sign up f or our classes NOW so we are placed for when we need to be in the 3rd trimester...
And my office... welll what use to be the office is already starting to fill up with little gifts from friends and coworkers. Come spring I will be evicted fully.
Well in other news how is xmas only two weeks away.. boy Im behind the 8 ball on that one... We have a stack of cards we need to send out and we have parties to go to over the next couple of weeks.... Of course Im drinking for two :) .
Work is work nothing too exciting has happened there recently. I really want to get back into the classroom and take some more training and classes. Hopefully once the new year starts I can try to squeeze that in too.
Ok well Im tryin to enjoy my first of three days off.. At least I couldnt ask for better weather.. Dec 11 and its 80 outside today... Love this crazy southern weather..
The end: 18 years, 8 months
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment