Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dec 22... One, Two.. Oh wait... one more???

Yes folks you hearing it here first... Amber and I went in for the first ultrasound and that was the first words out of the doctor's mouth.... Amber is carrying three little ones inside her.
It was amazing to see each of there little hearts beating. Of course the next thing I hear after kissing my wonderful wife is "are you ok? you look a little pale."
A shock yes... But we are more then overjoyed with the news. The only downside of the day was that we couldnt get an ultrasound photo will all three in one shot. However we are due back to her OB in about 2 or 3 weeks and maybe then they will work with the camera a little better :)
As one can imagine both our parents are completely shocked but also very happy. I belive the common phrase among all our family members was "oh my god, oh my god"
Well right now Amber is 6weeks5days. So the hopful goal is to get to week 33 or higher. So Im sure there will be plenty of adventures. I will try to post updates and start adding pics soon...

No comments: