First off. I am sorry for posting so late.. I did want to wait till I was able to upload the ultrasound photos, however that is harder then what I thougt... I guess I need to buy a scanner....
Anyways.. So we had our latest appointment a few days ago now. Everything is looking on the up and up. We discussed the plan for the next few months. Looks like Amber is going to be on bedrest by the end of March. She not to happy because she will have to stop working and she is going to miss her kids. I told her I will break her out of jail so she can go see her 4 year olds graduate from preschool in May.
Then of course we get some more information about our "high rik" obgyn that we will begin seeing around week 18. From what this is starting to sound like we may need two L&D suites for all the docotors, nurses, specialists, and other medical personal who are going to be in on this. The of course I had to sit down with the office folks and discuss the fun topic of payment and insurance. Lets just say we will be making all our max limits this year. However I cant complain to much the office staff was friendly and made everything make sense...
The fun part was at the end when we got to have the ultrasound. It is amazing to see their little hearts beat and for them to be moving all around inside my wife. It just makes us both smile. We are not due back for 4 more weeks.
So for our friends upstate we are doing some editing to the travel plans... Delaware looks like middle of the month for a quick 3 day weekend. Pittsburgh is looking like Easter weekend.
My goal over the weekend is going to be to hijack a scanner and get the photos uploaded.
So its almost midnight, Amber is sound a sleep and I think I am headed that way to...
Quilts for college
5 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment