Hey all.
Well first off, things are going well. Amber is feeling a little better and eating more which is good. We go back to the Doctor next week so we are looking forward to that. I think I'm just going to suck it up and get myself a scanner so I can start loading these ultrasound photos up. Speaking photos we will be able to post a lot more, thanks to my mom, who bought us a brand new camera So there are friends, family and all other seem to ask us about what kind of things we have/need for the babies. The simple answer is well we need everything, On top of being triplets this is our first trip into parenthood so we really are starting from square one.
We are aware there are so many great people in out lives that want to help and we are amazed everyday about that. Amber and I really don't know what we would do with the love, caring and support of our friends and family
I am already in amazement of the kindness of people that we really don't even know that well yet and there willingness to help us.
I know Amber's family wants to have shower for us when we come home in March. So Amber I took some time to set up a baby registry at both Target and Babies'r us. Go to the bottom of the post for Link information....
Now we still don't know what we are having in terms of # of boys and or girls. Hopefully by the first week of March we will be able to answer that all important question. The poll numbers have 1 boy and 2 girls at 52.9% and 2boys and 1 girl at 23% which is tied will us having all three girls at 23%.
Well I will try to post some new pics of us soon and hopefully get the scanner by end of the week so I can upload the ultrasound pics.
Again thank you to all our friends and family for your continued love and support..
Babies"r"us
http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp
Target
http://www.target.com/b/ref=cm_lc_bct_home/602-8763269-3614246?ie=UTF8&node=306503011
The end: 18 years, 8 months
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment