The hall was all decked out in a springtime/Easter theme. Lots of great food. All the girls had a fun time playing some games. Of course everyone wants to know the babies names... However that's a secret for the birthday. Amber was really happy to see her family, especially her grandmother.
Amber and I would like to take this moment to thank everyone today. We can not express in enough words the love and gratitude we have for all the wonderful gifts given for our three little ones. Even though we are separated by distance we will always make sure everyone is always kept up to date our their lives as the grow. We hope that we will be able to come up to Pittsburgh to visit all the family as often as we can.
There are plenty of photos that were taken today. Here are a few to start.. I will set up some online photo albums once I have all the photos.
Love and thanks again... Jamison and Amber




No comments:
Post a Comment