Anyway... I cant sleep.. unlike Amber who is out as soon as her head hits the pillow. Which ok, but doesnt leave much for me to do in the hotel... So we spent our first full day in the burgh. Had lunch with her mom and did some looking around the new mall.. Check out our parking spot below :)
Later in the night her sister and her boyfriend made it into town and we all went to dinner. Its been a while since I had a good steak and you all should have seen Amber go to town on dinner..
So I plan on getting up a little early tomorrow. Go out to get breakfast and do a little last minute, damn I forgot that in Raleigh shopping.... Maybe even sneak in a haircut. The babyshower is in the afternoon and then not to sure what the dinner/night time plans are.
I think the Easter Sunday plans are becoming more up in the air with the weather and me looking ahead to the 8 hour drive back before I have to be at work at 3pm on Monday.
So Im all bummed because I went into a Steelers Shop today and walked out empty handed. I wanted to get baby steeler stuff but couldnt find anything in the smaller sizes (3-6 months) for their first football season. Well more shopping tomorrow before the shower and see what I can find.
Ok well off to bed for me.. I will post tomorrow night when we return from the Baby shower.




No comments:
Post a Comment