So this weekend we had our first of I am sure to be many TMOTT (Triangle Mothers of Twins and Triplets) Sale. We did get alot of good stuff. clothes, a bassinet, etc... and for a bargain price.. We were a little bummed due to the fact that we were hoping to find out Triple Stroller however no luck. Things though have a way of working out and we think we have a good lead on one thanks to a great triplet family I met.
The other bonus this week was that we got ALL 3 of the carseats that go along with the stroller frame. So very excited about that.
So on to this very busy week... On Tuesday we have a packed filled day of baby stuff. We have our tour of Rex Hospital and then we are off to our Level 2 ultrasound. Hopefully we will get finial confirmation on ALL 3 babies genders.
Of course later in the week is fun filled party time. Amber's birthday on Friday and then St Patricks Day Parade on Saturday. Amber's sister is coming down to spend some time with us. I know Amber is looking forward to that.
Well thats about it for now... I will post more Tuesday night when we get back from Rex. We will update all on the babies. I will also start talking about the details on our planned trip to Pittsburgh for Easter weekend.
Last a pic of what Amber and I have to look forward to.




1 comment:
Hi there,
My name is Jaime and I stumbled across your blog. My husband (Eric) and I are also expecting triplets around the same time as yours. It seems like we have a lot of other things in common, including the underwater themed nursery, both myself and Amber being teachers, and a connection to Raleigh (we are planning on moving there in about 2years.) Anyhow, since there is no other way to communicate with you, I thought I'd respond to your blog, hoping that you could send us an email sometime. I thought it would be fun to keep in touch and swap stories throughout this exciting journey. You can reach us at: cupcake812@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you and wish you and your babies all the best,
Jaime from MD
Post a Comment