So the biggest news was that we were able to get confirmation of the genders of all three..
Baby A is a Boy
Baby B is a Girl
Baby C is a Girl
So this weekend is Amber's birthday and St Patricks day. Her sister is coming down for the weekend. I hope the weather hold up, as much as we need the rain, we really dont want to go watch a parade in it :)
So Easter weekend we are going to be heading north to visit Amber's family. We should be getting there sometime of Thursday and we will be leaving early Monday to come home. From what I am being told the family baby shower is Saturday. Amber already has a list of food places to go so I am sure we will be busy eating all around town...
Of course what would a post be without some photos......




No comments:
Post a Comment