Tuesday, May 20, 2008

28 weeks

Well now that the computer is up and running again I will update. I am now at home on strict bed rest, which means doing nothing and they mean nothing. We had a doctors appointment Monday and everything seemed well while we were there. They looked and the babies and they look good. Cervix is still closed and seems to be doing well so far. The did what is called a FFN test, it tests for a hormone that is not supposed to be there. If it is present you have a chance of delivering in the next two weeks. Well I got a urgent call around 12:30 yesterday saying I need to go right away to the L and D unit. We had a round of steroid shots one yesterday and one today. This will help the babies lungs develop more quickly. It's really just a precaution more then anything. I'm sure they will all know my name at the hospital very soon lol. So fingers cross we make 30 weeks. I see the Dr. every week now.
PS: The hospital bag is packed and ready.

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 28 weeks! that is such a huge milestone! i will keep praying that you make it even longer than 30 weeks!