Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Week 27....Time Marches on.....

Wow... Another week down...So we went to our peri this week and WOW... The babies are getting big... Baby A (our boy) is over 2 1/2 lbs.. Baby B is just at 2 1/2 and Baby C (our "little" girl is just under 2 1/2. Now the few books say that around this point a single baby should be just around 2 lbs.. So everyone is very happy :)

As many of you have read, Amber is trying to hang on there and not go crazy on bed rest. I have taken the extra step to make a second bedroom in our living room. At the very least its a change of scenery for her.

So I do have a question for our family and friends in the area.. If anyone owns Season 3 of Lost and wouldn't mind loaning it to Amber she is on the last disk of Season 2.

Well I do have more to write about but I'm sitting at work eating dinner so I will have to save it for my next post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G O A M B E R G O

Week 28 is now history and you, Jamison and the babies are closing in on WK 29. I had sent some pictures from the Mother's Day Tea party at preschool...not sure if I have the current email address. Please send it to me: dianelind@bellsouth.net

hugs, Diane & Katie Anne

Anonymous said...

Can we have more pics of Amber's baby belly??