Well I think I'm officially going out of my mind. I'm so tired of the TV. If I have to watch another episode of Bringing home baby or The Baby Story, I might just scream. Some day I feel like throwing the TV out the window. I'm sure Jamison would kill me if I did that. OK enough about the TV.
I'm getting huge, to the point I can't sleep. I'm so uncomfortable the belly gets in the way of everything. I don't think I was make to carry so many babies at once. Jamison likes to laugh at me, but my idea is a skin zipper. Then I can just expand easier. I don't really think the doctor will do that. :) I can't breath, let alone eat. The girls have take up residence at the upper part of the belly. I no longer have ribs. I know it is not time for them to come yet, but I don't know how much longer I can live like this.
We go back to the doctors Monday morning, so we will see what they have to say.
Quilts for college
5 weeks ago




1 comment:
I know it's tough, hang in there sweetie.
Post a Comment