Well yesterday was our doctors appointment with our regular
obgyn. They were able to give a good and bad new. Good new first, babies are looking good and strong. They are kicking up a storm. That was the good new. On to the bad news, I'm now on strict
bed rest. The cause of the
bed rest is due to shortening, softening, and funneling of the cervix. We have set a goal of 4 more weeks. I will be 30 weeks then. If we make it that far our next goal is 34 weeks. I'm
determined to make it to our 30 week goal.
That's all I can think up right now. I or Jamison may add more if I remember anything else.
1 comment:
GO AMBER GO ... only 3 weeks and 4 more day to go until your week 30 GOAL!
xo,
Katie Anne and Diane
Post a Comment