Well I have gotten a lot of slack for not using their names on the blog. I have gone back and fourth on this and after thinking about we are proud to introduce
Amber, your kiddos are precious and I love the names! I must say, you look fantastic and SO happy. You give me the courage to make it a few more days with my trio.
We are the parents of now 4 beautiful children. Our triplets were born in June 2008 and recently welcomed their little sister Piper in January. We never expecting that we would be blessed with 4 wonderful children. Follow our life with 4 kids under 2.
1 comment:
Amber, your kiddos are precious and I love the names! I must say, you look fantastic and SO happy. You give me the courage to make it a few more days with my trio.
Post a Comment