Friday, June 27, 2008

D Day + 1

Well we all made it though the night. I think I left the hospital around around 1130pm. Amber got a chance to visit with the bunch that night. So everyone is doing well. Our big boy is doing great he is on a little extra oxygen but that is all. The same goes for our sweet girl she was able to come off CPAP this morning and is just on some extra oxygen. Our little pea is still using the CPAP but she is still doing really well. All the docotors and nurses in the NICU are very happy. All three are maintaing their body tempurters and all their lab work has come back without any problems.
Amber was able to get up and shower today and is no longer confined to a bed. So after almost a full three months of bed rest Im sure after she fully recovers I think she will be ready for anything.
Today after lunch we were able to spend some nice time with buch and Amber and I were able to hold and cuddle our big boy for while.
Thanks to everyone who has called, wrote, and even dropped by. I think we are going to be here till about Sunday night. I may post later tonight but for now some more photos






























1 comment:

Proud Gramdma said...

What a beautiful family you make. Keep up the good work. The babies are beautiful.
Congratulations.