So last night Amber got a treat. It was time for Declan to get a bath and the nurse that night decided to put Amber to work. She absoultly loved it. All three are doing very well. Mommy and I are tired but we are loving every moment of this.
Congratulations! Jennifer was nice enough to pass along the web address, and I just had to take a look. They really are adorable. I showed the kids the baby pictures, and Valya advises you to "eat a cracker Miss Amber!" I suppose that she thinks the you must be hungry after taking care of three babies :-)
We are the parents of now 4 beautiful children. Our triplets were born in June 2008 and recently welcomed their little sister Piper in January. We never expecting that we would be blessed with 4 wonderful children. Follow our life with 4 kids under 2.
1 comment:
Congratulations! Jennifer was nice enough to pass along the web address, and I just had to take a look. They really are adorable. I showed the kids the baby pictures, and Valya advises you to "eat a cracker Miss Amber!" I suppose that she thinks the you must be hungry after taking care of three babies :-)
Tania
Post a Comment