
Hey all sorry for the late posting...Bad storms = Internet problems....
Anyways Its now Monday night and wow what a crazy weekend its been.
So Lets see... July 4 all the babies get moved to an open crib and get to sleep with each again.. how awesome!!!
Both the girls continue to grow and eat more and more everyday and Declan is quickly catching up... I have to say I love our nurses over at Rex... I know they care about our babies and have fun doing it to....In particular the nurse we have had during the weekend day shift has been wonderful. A huge help and just so caring!! Thank you :)
We got our first family photo taken this weekend ... Im sure the first of many

SO the BIG NEWS!!!!!
We come into the NICU this morning and are greeted by the doctor, who says we need to make plans... Now, Amber and I are thinking...whats wrong? What happened? The next words out of his mouth, "Ruari can go home tomorrow". HOLY COW!!! I think both our jaws hit the floor at the same time. He thinks that Emma will follow just a couple days later with Declan close behind. We are so excited!
Ok I promise I will try to post Wed morning to let you all know how the first night home went :)
Later




1 comment:
Oh....they look so precious together - just like 3 little peas in a pod! What proud parents in the 1st family photo; put a smile on my face!
xo,
Diane and Katie Anne
Post a Comment