Sunday, July 13, 2008

The family is all home

Well sorry for not posting but as the title of the post says... they are all home and we have been VERY busy. :)

Declan was able to come home Friday afternoon and its been a whirlwind.. Its wonderful but a whirlwind none the less. I am going to post a bunch of photos in the next posting so just keep reading :)

Amber and I are are hanging in there.. we are both slowly getting use to less and less sleep. We have even been daring to take the trio out already on a few adventures. We have been to Target and this morning we all went to church. That was alot of fun, they were the start of the day. :)

So I have taken a few days off to help get things settled the best they can be. Hopefully by midweek we will have the system and schdule down. The kids are on a 3 hour feed schdule and it takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete all three... So for you math experts that leave an 1 1/2 hours before we have to repeat the whole process over :)





In case your wondering what a day's worth of food for three babies looks like :)















Well Enjoy the photos and I will post again soon.. Thanks again to everyone with the well wishes and thoese daring few who are reaching out to help tackle the day to day of the trio :)

No comments: