Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The girls are home!!!

Ok..First off I am sorry I dont have photos on hand.. I forgot to back up my zip drive before coming to work so I will try to add them ASAP.

So yesterday Amber and I are getting ready to go to the hospital to spend some time with the trio and then come home with Ruari. We are talking to each other as we gather things in the house and I tell her, " Ya know Im going to bring the second car seat, just so they have it to test the others." Then I joke and say, ya know we are going to walk in there and they are going to tell us that Emma get to come home too...

Sure enough about 2 minuets after we walk into the door the nurse tells us, "So you ready to take the two home?

HUH what???? but of course in the end we werent going to leave her there... So I got the best birthday present, my two little girls.

Declan isnt too far behind he should be joining the family on Friday...

Well Im leaving work now. I will try to update with photos soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!

xo,
Diane and Katie Anne

Unknown said...

Congratulations you two! We hadn't checked on you in a while but thought we should as we knew it was about time for those three to make their entry into the world. I'm so glad to see they are here! The trio are beautiful! I know you are proud, exhausted and amazed...and it'll just keep getting better! You did a GREAT JOB Amber for keeping their NICU time down to a minimum. You baked those babies a good long time!!! Let us know if you need anything...
-The Russ Family (that other triplet family Jamison met at N.H.)