Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Trip to the Zoo

So we had to get away... That what we told each other. The weather was going to be to nice. So we packed up the crew and headed west to the State Zoo. This was the first time us as well. I have to say we were very impressed. Ok I know the kids didnt get anything out of going to the zoo. However a nice afternoon outside in the fresh was good for all of us.

We decided to change things up and instead of taking the strech limo we took our double and single stroller. I have to say for the most part we were pretty much left alone. People just didnt put it together quick enough that we were pushing around triplets.

Of course we couldnt let the day go by without some photo time.






1 comment:

Harris Boys said...

you look great and what a fun outing...I totally agree..you have to get away from time to time..you'll go stir crazy otherwise!