Sunday, August 24, 2008

Has it been really 2 months???

So Tuesday the kids officially turn 2 months old....Technically it has been 8 weeks already. So I thought I would take a moment to recap everything.

At Birth each of the kids were around 4 and 1/2 lbs. Now they are all around the 8 pound mark....

We have gone thought 1344 diapers

We have used about 1120 oz of formula

We have made 5 trips to the pediatrician's office

We have gone to the zoo.

We would guess we have done 112 loads of baby laundry.

We have used 10 refills for the diaper genie.

I think Amber and I have gotten an average of 3 hours a sleep a night...combined.

All in all we wouldnt change a thing. Yes we are tired, YES are hands are full. However neither one of us could have ever realized the love that we all share for our wonderfull family.


3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

awww happy 2 months to your sweet babies!

KG said...

Hi Amber! Sounds like you may be just about as tired as me. Glad to see you all have done the math on some of the supplies...I need to document that, wow! Your trio are adorable as ever.

Jen said...

Oh what beautiful babies. I did a similar post when my babies were about the same age. Thanks for taking me back. It is so true that each new stage has new challenges but you wouldn't change any for the world.