Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wow Sorry we vanished for 2 weeks

I just sat down at the computer and looked at our blog....WOW its really been two weeks since I last posted... I will try not to let that happen again. Please feel free to shot me an email next time we drop off the radar :)

Anyways life is been upside down and crazy. So the trio had the 2 month check up a few days ago and got their first round of shots too.

Little Miss Ruari is still the champ at 9lbs 14oz
Declan and Emma tie for second both at 9lbs 8oz

Amber stated back to work last week which means for a few days a week its Daddy day care in action. So far things have been ok....Im holding my own :) The craziest time of day is for sure meal time. They have all gotten pretty close to wanting to be feed at the same time so if your not quick enough getting all the bottles made it can get a little loud inside the house....

Some exciting news... The trio are to be baptised towards the end of the month. My mother and sister are planning to make the trip down for the weekend and we are working on seeing who can journey down from Pittsburgh as well. We are defiantly going to use this time also as a way of saying thank you to the many people in our lives that have helped us get where we are today with the trio.

Ok I think we have a few new photos... I will see what I can do about getting some more done later...




No comments: