Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Picture...

Well we have finally got our Christmas card made and I'm going to post one of the pictures. The cards will be going out soon.

I also going to give an update also. Well they now are all 5 months old. It has been like a light switch has been turned on. I've heard other moms say the same thing, but it is really true. Declan and Emma with in a day of each other have learn to roll from back to belly. Ruari is our lazy baby and has rolled once and doesn't like it. They are all making noises up a storm. Declan has become our screamer. He love to scream. We are working on cereal and have added sweet potatoes.

Oh my babies are growing up so fast. We still laugh and cry, but love ever minute of it.

No comments: