Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas gifts

Well we have gotten the babies a few gifts for Christmas. They will only be six months old at Christmas time. My mom had gone crazy with gifts so we have only picked a few things. First thing is a triple baby doll stroller. We could not pass up the deal through FAO. We are going to put the stroller away for the girls until they get bigger. I also order personalized piggy bank for them. I love this company. I'm bias I use to work for them, but they have great stuff. We got three under the sea themed one. Emma and Ruari got the same design and Declan got a different one. I will have to take pictures and post them. We got them a few other small things. Christmas is coming so quickly, last years gift was finding out we were having triplets. How do you top that one?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You will definitely NEVER be able to top last years gift!!!!!