Ruari Jane is our baby. She was the last of the three born. A daddy's girl all the way. She was my quiet baby on the inside. She was the one I worried about. That was not so for very long.
She was the first one they wanted to send home from the hospital. My fighter, my love, and my clown. She is a true baby of the family. She is our Drama Queen. Ruari is able to turn it on and off anytime she wants to. She loves to laugh and giggle. She loves to hear herself talk or scream. I love my funny little clown and she brightens my day no matter what. Our little girl has gotten so big. 
She was the first one they wanted to send home from the hospital. My fighter, my love, and my clown. She is a true baby of the family. She is our Drama Queen. Ruari is able to turn it on and off anytime she wants to. She loves to laugh and giggle. She loves to hear herself talk or scream. I love my funny little clown and she brightens my day no matter what. Our little girl has gotten so big. Jamison and I have truly bless with the three most precious gifts anyone could ask for. They last six months have just flown by and can't wait for the next six months.




1 comment:
Your little Ruari in a lot of ways reminds me of my little Kiera! I can't believe it's been 6 months either...craziness!
Post a Comment