Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Inauguration Day

It has been awhile since the last post. Our computer went and we had to by a new one. So here we are. Well over the weekend was North Carolina's Inauguration. We thought that we would go and take the triplets to see the first women Governor of North Carolina. What a historic day that we got to share with our babies. Will they remember the day, no but we will. Plus, we also have the pictures to prove it. It was a great day lots of fun. It was also cold so we got all bundled up for our day out. Here is Ruari keeping warm with Daddy. Declan is keeping his eye on what is going on. What a cutie. This is our new Govenor Bev Purdue being sworn in.
Emma is wander what the heck is going on. I hear lots of people and noise. Mommy and Emma after getting our seats.I have one last photo that I had to share. My mom will love this one. Mr. Andy Griffith was the last speaker of the day. I'm so glad that we got to share this will our children. Oh and we had fun too.

1 comment:

Max and Karla said...

Emma's eyes are going to melt hearts! Gosh they are cute!