Thursday, February 26, 2009

8 months

My babies are now 8 months old today. I can't believe it already. I know I say that all the time but, they grow so fast. They all have teeth which just seemed to shown up one day. They are working on sitting up by themselves too. They laugh and smile at each other. They love Baby Einstein and so do I. They love the dogs we have. They find them so funny.



Soon they will all be crawling then walking. My babies are growing up and it makes me sad sometimes to think about it. They will never be my little babies that came home from the hospital with us for the first time. I feel like before I know it they will be off to kindergarten. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's the fact that we may never have another baby in the house. I feel sad that we only get to do this once. I just love them so much. My little grown up people. I love my clown(Ruari), my cute, but looks innocent trouble maker (Emma), and my handsome boy (Declan). I look forward to the many more first that we have to come. Happy 8 months babies, it has been a ride so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does go so fast, doesn't it? My older child will be going to kindergarten in August, and I just can't figure out how he got so old so fast! I know it will be the same with these three.

MDtripmom said...

I feel more and more like this as each day passes and they get bigger and more grown up! Happy 8 month birthday Ruari, Emma and Declan!