This choo choo wagon is going to be the death of me I swear. Ok I know other triplet mom read this too. So here is our dilemma, we were able to get the two cars of the Step2 choo choo wagon. But we need the third car and can't find it anywhere. So if anyone can help or has an idea I'm willing to try. For those of you that don't know Step2 has stop making this ite
m all together.
m all together. 



3 comments:
I'm assuming things didn't pan out with some of the TC moms who had an extra trailer? Did you try Mrs. C? I feel your pain on the Choo Choo! We luckily managed to snag the complete triplet wagon from someone an hour away but I'll keep my ears and eyes peeled for you!
OH NO! I planned on getting this for our girls' first birthday gift!
JUST SAW A THIRD SEAT ON EBAY FOR SALE-NEW!
Post a Comment